Founded in 1969, the H&BA is a ‘not for profit’ trade association for senior sales and marketing executives of health and beauty brand suppliers in the UK. For over 50 years we have provided a unique forum for members to debate and discuss how our industry should adapt and develop to meet the changing consumer and customer needs of the day.
Supporting the commercial success for suppliers and retailers of health and beauty brands.
- Inspire thought leadership that meets the changing needs of customers, consumers and shoppers, through regular health and beauty industry networking events
- Provide leading industry insights to senior sales and marketing professionals of member companies within the UK health & beauty industry
- Encourage proactive communication amongst retailers, wholesalers and suppliers by encouraging active participation at meetings and events in a legally compliant way
- Provide leadership and professional development opportunities to our members through provision of thought-leader sessions
- To curate a programme of events in a cost-effective way
The Health and Beauty Association is a “not for profit” organisation managed in strict adherence to competition and compliance regulations. A competition lawyer is in attendance at every H&BA conference.